1. What data do we collect?
We collect information necessary to provide services and products to our customers. Our primary goal is to maintain the highest level of privacy and security with your data.
Here is the data we collect from you:
- cookie files saved on visitor’s device associated with kaine.pl domain, read more about cookie files policy here
- data collected by our plugins (Wise Chat and Wise Chat Pro) because we host demo versions of them in multiple copies, read more about data collected by our plugins here
- name, e-mail address and message sent to us through the contact form
- records of correspondence between you and us
- order details including: name, postal address, e-mail and telephone number (optional), chosen product or service
2. What data is not collected by us?
We do not collect data which is not required by services we provide, especially:
- credentials of any kind
- credit and debit card numbers
- social security numbers
- medical data
- tax and fiscal information
- sensitive personal data: financial account information, personal identity numbers, information concerning racial or ethnic origin, membership in trade unions or professional or trade associations, political opinions, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, physical or mental health information, genetic data, biometric data, information concerning sexual activity or orientation, information concerning criminal records or suspected criminal activity; if you provide us with sensitive personal data (using our contact form or demo versions of our plugins, etc.) you explicitly consent to our use and processing of that data
Additionally, we do not deliberately collect personal data from any person under the age of eighteen.
3. How do we use data we collect?
We use data we collected from you to:
- provide and deliver services and products you requested or purchased
- send updates of products you purchased
- answer your questions, inquiries, complaints and suggestions
- receive feedback on our products and services
- provide support to our products and services
- speed up, improve and optimize the website
- filter spam and prevent illegal and unauthoriszed activities
- monitor and secure our services and products
4. How long do we keep your data?
There is no time limit. The data we collected is not deleted by us. At any time you may ask us to delete all data concerning you, but remember that we cannot provide our support services without the history of our communication and without your e-mail address.
5. Where is your data stored?
Our business is located in Poland (Europe) and all collected data is stored in Poland. We do not send or distribute the data to any other entities.
6. How do we protect your data?
We regularly take a great deal of steps to properly protect your data from unauthorized access, modification or destruction:
- We collect your data using secure SSL protocol, this way the communication is well encrypted
- Your data can be accessed by our employees only and only some of them who work as a support
- All our employees are properly trained to maintain the privacy of your data
- We frequently review and update software we use to build https://kaine.pl website
- We regularly change passwords of users in our internal tools which can be used to access the collected data
7. Do we share your data?
We do not share your data with any other entities.
8. What rights do you have with respect to your personal data?
At any moment you have a right to know if we store your personal data. You have the right to access your data and to correct them. You have the right to cancel your consent that you gave us to store and use your data. Please contact us here if you want to exercise any of these rights.
9. Contacting Us / Questions