Pending Messages feature
What is this?
- It’s a real-time full moderation feature
- All posted messages are hidden to the public except for moderators
- Moderator can either approve the message or delete it
- Only approved messages become visible to all
- A special user role can be allowed to send messages without approval
Full moderation for your chat service
This feature allows to perform full moderation of messages sent to Wise Chat Pro. It is the only way to gain a total control over what kind of messages are posted in the chat. A regular user posts a message and the message is not displayed for the public right away. Instead of this only specially designated users (called Moderators) are allowed to see and to approve the message. As soon as the message is approved it becomes visible to all users in the channel. It is also possible to determine which user role has permission to post unapproved messages.
How does it work?
1. Enable Pending Messages feature:
2. Specify which user roles can receive unapproved messages, for example: Moderator or Administrator.
3. Enable messages approval button for user roles that are responsible for approving messages.
4. Let your users post messages as usually. They will get a confirmation message after sending.
5. In the same time Moderator begins to approve (or delete) messages as they appear: